Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Studio Time

Joey's AOL away say's he is going to be in the studio tonight from 8:30-10:30 He also mentions on there...."uh oh my voice is raspy".

I (Brandie) Promise there will be more details coming later today so be sure to check back.

I promised to get the details and I sure kept the promise. Here is a message Joey sent me from his personal myspace.

"I finished up recording one of my originals called "Simple Things": Its about me hella appreciating a person for all the little things that they do for me. and that money is unnecessary =] i think its preety dope and hopfully people will like it enough to add it to their myspaces haha.

Um also i started writing a song, Iuno what the title is gonna be yet but basically its about me telling this person not to fall in love to fast and if you want something you gotta do it the right way and take your time dont rush cause good things come with time =]"

0 comments: