Sunday, November 8, 2009

Joey Diamond Encounter


"This was about two weeks ago at the Panda Express in San Francisco at the Westfield Mall. I was talking on the phone when he just stood in line in front of me. First I thought "omg this guy is hot" lol then I took a better look at him and I relized it was Joey! Then I squealed a little lol then he just looked at me and smiled. Thats when I took a picture while he was doing something on the phone."

submitted by: Dreena





If you happen to have an encounter with
Joey Diamond and would like to share it with the
readers of JDiamondFans please submit your story
to
jdiamondfans@gmail.com be sure to include
your name, the location as well as the date.

1 comments:

Natasha said...

Omg! wtf I took this picture! I still have it on my phone lmao.